- Life coaching has grown to be a hugely successful form of talking therapy, to the extent that it has helped turn people’s lives around. A life coach is someone that looks to empower others by helping them make, meet and exceed goals in both their personal and professional lives.
- NLP Coaching. Following your dreams’ and reaching your full potential can at times seem a struggle. Understanding which way to turn will lead to an underlining place of confusion. The three most common types of limiting beliefs/self-imposed restrictions include:
- Personal Development. Covers activities that improve awareness and discovering your true identity.
- Mindful Coaching. . … Mindfulness is the gentle effort to be continuously present with experience. Jon Kabat-Zinn ( a famous teacher of mindfulness) defines it like this: “mindfulness means paying attention in a particular way; on purpose, in the present moment, and non-judgmentally.”
- Holistic Coaching is about being aware of the client’s whole being. As a spiritual coach this means being aware of the client’s whole life as well as their mind, their body, and their spirit. The word holistic comes from the word holism which in turn comes from the word holos meaning entire and complete.
- Walk the Talk is a service I would like to offer. Outdoor walks on the beach or in your favoured place. I feel lucky to have great surroundings and live by the coast and has helped me massively become who I am over the past couple of years to develop myself further.
- Outreach service is available. Where I can visit you in your home this allows us to work with you in your environment. Skype and video work.